Evaporation is when water changes its form from liquid to gas or vapor. It is the primary pathway in which water moves from the liquid state back to the water cycle as atmospheric water vapor. Multiple studies have shown that 90% of atmospheric moisture is provided by water evaporating from oceans, seas, lakes and rivers. The other 10% is provided by transpiration.
Precipitation is water that is released from clouds. Precipitation mostly falls in the form of rain but it can also be in the form of rain, sleet, hail, snow or freezing rain. Precipitation is crucial in the water cycle and it delivers atmospheric water to Earth.
We can see it every day: grocery stores have a huge choice of bottled water options. The days where the only difference between these options was from which fresh spring the water was drawn are long gone. Now we have water, which is ionized, hydrogenated, isotonic water and artesian water.
Water is used for a plethora of reasons. It is the most vital element of life on planet Earth. Below we have a list of the most common use of water around the Globe.
Water – perhaps the most important element of life. It is a well-known fact that without water everything would cease to exist. Apart from the fact that up to 60% of the human body is made of water, there are many other uses of water which include agricultural, industrial, household use and more.